Simucube Tahko GT-21 Wireless Wheel
FIRST BATCH ARRIVING THIS WEEK!
Simucube Tahko GT-21 Wireless Wheel™
By customer demand, Granite Devices developed the Simucube Tahko GT-21 Wireless Wheel. Tahko means grindstone in Finnish: robust, functional, and historical foundation for something new. Tahko GT-21 is an excellent standard GT steering wheel that is designed to endure real racing needs.
This first model in the Simucube steering wheel family offers features for Racers of all levels, from beginners to professional Racers. To ensure the quality of an ultimate experience for years to come, gloves are recommended while racing.
Tahko GT-21 introduces the new Simucube button feature enabling force feedback parameter adjustment while racing.
- Simucube Quality
• Perfect compatibility with Simucube 2
• Precision milled aluminum
• Long battery life
• Industrial grade robustness and functional design
• Simucube SQR Included
- Simucube button
• The Simucube button is our new way to change the most common force feedback parameters straight from the wheel
• Parameter adjustments can be made while driving
• Simucube button is a unifying feature in all coming Simucube steering wheels, as well as in Simucube Wireless Wheel 2 modules
- The right amount of features
• Two digital paddles
• 7–way switch (4 directions, rotary encoder, middle button)
• Ten high-quality industrial-grade buttons
• Rotary encoder
• Wireless technology utilizing Simucube Wireless Wheel System
- Attention to detail
• We tested the market offering and chose the best properties for our product to achieve a thoroughly immersive paddle shifter for all-around racing needs
• 320mm rim with Suede fabric finish
• The placing of the buttons was designed and tested by
professional drivers and engineers
• Optimized inertia; just the right mass for optimal FFB feel
Weight: 1.6 kg