RACEWERK S1 PRO PEDAL
Pre Order Now - Shipping in December 2020!
Connects to your SIMUCUBE 2 or you can use our optional USB interface!
Tilton ENGINEERING series 78 spherical bearing mounted brake master cylinder equipped professional grade pedals.
ENDURANCE RACING TECHNOLOGY AT YOUR FEET.
Both 2 and 3 pedal configuration is available
Special feature of the Racewerk S1 Pro model:
The Tilton Engineering 78-Series cylinderoffer the latest in racing master cylinder technology in a very lightweight and compact design. The rear spherical bearing mount and one-piece piston/pushrod eliminate side thrust into the master cylinder bore, providing consistent and repeatable braking.
Full selection of brake and clutch spring elements for ultimate adjustment possibilities
- Both narrow and extra large pedal faces are included
Billet aluminum body with proprietary low‐friction coatings minimize wear and provides smooth operation
- O‐ring seal at the main rod guide and body interface
Hand‐built and blueprinted for cut‐off port travel
- External dust boot included
1600psi automotive pressure sensor and industrial travel sensors - max 150kg
- Modular design for easy mounting
Rebuildable and upgradable, in multiple stages
- Simple construction for easy maintenance
Adjustable pedal ratio to adjust feel from `just about servo` to formula car feel!
1.1” of stroke, 1” bore
Full aluminium CNC machined and anodized construction
Full hydraulic brake and clutch
Adjustable pedal positions and pedal angle
Spare parts are inexpensive and widely available
Made to look cool on your rig
- 100% Compatible with Simucube 2 and connects to SC2 accessories port with True Drive calibration software, profiles, deadzone adjustment at 16bits 1000hz with ultra low latency.
Optional USB interface