RACEWERK S1 SIM RACING PEDALS
GROUP BUY - Expected production time is 3 months
Please do not check out if you:
- need a pedal quickly
- you are not a patient person
- you are not even minimally handy
- you do not own or plan to purchase a Simucube or Simucube 2 system, these pedals connect straight into those motors and are currently not compatible with anything else.
Please contact us directly if you are outside Europe, or if you run a business in Europe with a registered VAT number.
THE MOST ADVANCED HYDRAULIC SIM RACING PEDALS
- Full aluminium CNC machined and anodized construction
- Full hydraulic brake and clutch
- Clutch bite point simulation via Bellewille spring stack
- Modular design for easy mounting
- Rebuildable and upgradable, in multiple stages
- Simple construction for easy maintenance
- Highly adjustable pedal angles, pedal ratios, pedal positions and stiffness
- Custom built CNC machined hydraulic master and slave cylinders
- High performance spherical bearing mounted cylinders with extra thick 13 mm shafts and 1" bore precision machined pistons
- Spare parts are inexpensive and widely available
- Industrial pressure and travel sensors for long service life and maximum precision
- Made to look cool on your rig
- 100% Compatible with Simucube with calibration software, profiles, deadzone adjustment at 16bits 1000hz with ultra low latency.
Special feature of the Racewerk S1 Pro model:
- Extra large brake and throttle pads
- The Tilton engineering 78-Series master cylinders offer the latest in racing master cylinder technology in a very lightweight and compact design. The rear spherical bearing mount and one-piece piston/pushrod eliminate side thrust into the master cylinder bore, providing consistent and repeatable braking.
- Billet aluminum body with proprietary low‐friction coatings minimize wear and provides smooth operation
- Rear spherical bearing mount and one‐piece piston/pushrod eliminates side thrust into the master cylinder bore, providing consistent and repeatable braking
- Hand‐built and blueprinted for cut‐off port travel
- External dust boot included
- O‐ring seal at the main rod guide and body interface
- 1.1” of stroke
Spefications and features may change during production, the pictures and renderings are for demonstration only final product will be different in a few details.