PHOENIX MOTION SIM PRO-AM
PHOENIX MOTION SIM PRO-AM
Which sim racer doesn't dream of competing in a professional sim rig designed by race engineers? With the Phoenix Sim Rig PRO-AM, this virtual dream becomes reality. The design, created in special reference to the Audi R8 LMS through high-quality workmanship, fulfills the most individual wishes and sets new standards in terms of its proximity to motorsport:
4 reasons to get the Phoenix Sim Rig PRO-AM:
Real, immersive, precise: We only use high-end motion sim technology, which receives final tuning by professional racing drivers. We want to deliver an authentic racing experience as accurately as possible, so that both skills and feeling for the car can be perfected with every driven kilometer.
Direct, sequential, authentic: The versatile, compatible and optimized Simucube 2 Pro Wheelbase enables a detailed and direct communication of the virtual driving surface to your hands. As a result, the steering input can be adjusted on point. In order to deliver the best of real racing, we include authentic GT3 or GT steering wheels from Audi, which have been specially optimized for the sim.
Individual, unique, lean: Unlike conventional mounts, the Phoenix sim steel screen mount arches almost freely in front of the driver. Triple, single or curved - customizable screens guarantee an optimal field of vision for every preference. We always install high-resolution top gaming monitors, so that the racing action is perfectly in view at all times.
Custom-fit, automatic, comfortable: Every driver is different - the Phoenix Sim Rig PRO-AM incorporates this in its multidimensionally adjustable design. The position of the Sparco seat and the optimized pedal box are adjusted using an automatic button control system. In addition, the steering wheel can also be adjusted (up/down & forward/backward) via the steering column. Swift driver changes during a 24-hour race or testing by interested visitors can be done at ease without a wrench. A high-quality carbon fiber base plate completes the design.
- Frame with front body and free-standing steering wheel + steering column (height and length adjustable)
- Steering wheel in desired version as GT3, GT (both with fluorescent foil)
- Simucube 2 Pro Base (compatible with Simucube Bluetooth)
- Dashboard Precision SIM Engineering
- Customizable Racewerk or Heusinkveld pedals in three- or two-pedal version possible
- Motion D-Box 4250i G3 (new generation)
- Electronic pedal & seat adjustment
- 49'' Samsung curved tv or 32" triple screen possible
- Sparco Simracing seat (but also customizable)
- High-end PC with latest and powerful hardware
- Customizable colors