PHOENIX SIM RIG AM
PHOENIX SIM RIG AM
Get in like a pro: As an entry-level model, the Phoenix Sim Rig AM offers a motorsport based setup for growing sim racing passion. As in our PRO-AM model, we use high-quality materials and modular parts that allow upgrades to the rig that support your growing aspirations and abilities.
3 reasons to get the Phoenix Sim Rig AM:
Realistic, professional, phoenixapproved: Based on real motorsport knowledge, our expertise and the link to sim sport ensures that you experience the real deal as close as possible. The entry-level model is the ideal starting point, jumping into the seat without motion function but nonetheless enjoying a highly realistic set up.
High-quality, lightweight, durable: A sim needs space and that is exactly why we made sure that the aluminum frame with screen-mount made of steel, seat and everything that goes with it stays compact. 75 cm wide and 180 cm long, the rig is designed to optimally fit into your home. A high-quality curved screen, the adjustable steering column and pedals provide optimal comfort.
Versatile, upgradeable, customized: Authentic, high-quality motorsport parts are specially developed to fit the needs of sim racing. To ensure that the individual components can continuously evolve with your driving skills, they are modularly upgradeable and can be added later as passion and professionalism increase.
- Frame with front body and free-standing steering wheel + steering column (height and length adjustable)
- GT steering wheel (with fluorescent foil)
- Simucube 2 Pro Base (compatible with Simucube Bluetooth)
- Customizable Racewerk or Heusinkveld pedals in three- or two-pedal version possible
- Electronic pedal & seat adjustment
- 49'' Samsung Curved TV or 32" triple screen possible
- Sparco Simracing seat (but also customizable)
- High-end PC with latest and powerful hardware
- Customizable colors
- Delivery time 3-4 weeks