RACEWERK S1 PRO PEDAL
ADVANCED HYDRAULIC SIM RACING PEDALS WITH TILTON 78 BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER
Limited pre-production run.
Expected production time is 3 months
2 and 3 pedal configuration is available.
Special feature of the Racewerk S1 Pro model:
- The Tilton engineering 78-Series master cylinders offer the latest in racing master cylinder technology in a very lightweight and compact design. The rear spherical bearing mount and one-piece piston/pushrod eliminate side thrust into the master cylinder bore, providing consistent and repeatable braking.
- Billet aluminum body with proprietary low‐friction coatings minimize wear and provides smooth operation
- Hand‐built and blueprinted for cut‐off port travel
- External dust boot included
- O‐ring seal at the main rod guide and body interface
- 1.1” of stroke
- Extra large brake and throttle pads
S1 standard features:
- Full aluminium CNC machined and anodized construction
- Full hydraulic brake and clutch
- Clutch bite point simulation via Bellewille spring stack
- Modular design for easy mounting
- Rebuildable and upgradable, in multiple stages
- Simple construction for easy maintenance
- Highly adjustable pedal angles, pedal ratios, pedal positions and stiffness
- Custom built CNC machined hydraulic master and slave cylinders
- High performance spherical bearing mounted master cylinders with extra thick 13 mm shafts and 0.9" bore precision machined pistons
- Spare parts are inexpensive and widely available
- Industrial pressure and travel sensors for long service life and maximum precision
- Made to look cool on your rig
- 100% Compatible with Simucube 2 and connects to SC2 accessories port with True Drive calibration software, profiles, deadzone adjustment at 16bits 1000hz with ultra low latency.
- Optional USB interface
- Optional interface for Simucube 1 motors